Email Address: email@example.com.
Projects' code and description are available in my GitHub.
Cornell University. Ithaca, NY.
Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering. 2014 - 2015.
The University of Texas at Dallas. Richardson, TX.
B.S. in Computer Engineering, Magna Cum Laude. May 2014.
Molnar Group, Cornell University. January 2015 - August 2015
- Supervisor: Dr. Alyosha Molnar
- Designed low-noise amplifiers for novel duplexer circuits.
Texas Analog Center of Excellence, UT Dallas. May 2013 - August 2014
- Supervisor: Dr. Kenneth O.
- Built a power-supply PCB for phase-locked loop (PLL) measurement.
- Implemented statistical element selection self-healing technique for a cross-coupled
LC voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO).
- Artificial Intelligence, Algorithms: Design and Analysis, Machine Learning
- Linear Algebra, Principles of Economics, Game Theory, Differential Equations.
- Digital VLSI, Analog Integrated Circuits, Computer Networks, Embedded Systems
- Programming: Java, C, Python, MATLAB, Verilog.
- Tools: Git, vim.
- Operating Systems: Mac OSX, Windows, Unix/Linux.
Awards and Honors
- UT Dallas Academic Distinction Award. Fall 2010 - Spring 2014
- Cornell Fellowship. Academic Year 2014-2015